in my dream i was happily attending BYUH but decided that i needed to go to BYU Provo
so off i went flying off of the island to the mainland landing in Provo.
well i got there and NO one smiled and i knew absolutly no one
right then and there i paniced.. i needed to get back to hawaii.
so i spent a few hours on the phone trying to make it back here.
i was unsuccessful
so off i went flying off of the island to the mainland landing in Provo.
well i got there and NO one smiled and i knew absolutly no one
right then and there i paniced.. i needed to get back to hawaii.
so i spent a few hours on the phone trying to make it back here.
i was unsuccessful
I woke up in the middle of the night and since i where a face mask i did not see my surroundings. while i tried to go back to sleep i was desperately trying to find a way to get back to sleep....then i realized... i go to BYUH there's nothing to worry about. Right then and there i became soo very thankful to my heavenly father for letting me be here. for the friends who have taught me so much. for my classes. for direction in my life, and knowing where i want to go and what i'm doing. I'm grateful for little laie, in this worldy world it's the perfect escape in my house across the street from hukilau.
so sccary dreams have confirmed what i know.
i am supposed to be here.
it's all part of the plan.
and i LOVE it.
i'm terribly blessed with this wonderful life.
i am supposed to be here.
it's all part of the plan.
and i LOVE it.
i'm terribly blessed with this wonderful life.
2 comments:
Laie is a special place! I wish I was still there everyday! I would have freaked out too if I were you...You just can't compare the two. Scary dream, happy reality :)
i feel like that so often here in london! isnt it exciting the way heavenly father maps out our live for us.
Post a Comment