ah. so much has happen.
1. i renewed my WAP (Safari Park) and SD Zoo pass. I am now a Diamond Club Member. which means i get to take me plus one to the WAP or ZOO any time I go PLUS free parking at the WAP
so if you ever want to go give me a ring-a-ding-jangle.
2.yoga class. it's halfway OVER. can you believe it! one month has FLOWN by. What's it like you might ask? well, it's a WHOLE lot more work than I ever thought that it would be. Class is formated where we learn how to cue diffferent yoga postures. It takes about a week to learn a series of seven yoga postures.
3. I got a job at lululemon. I'm stoked. I love their brand culture. Everyone is so nice and friendly. It's definatly my type of Job. Plus I get to wear Yoga pants to work. Ultimate SCORE.
so if you ever want to go give me a ring-a-ding-jangle.
2.yoga class. it's halfway OVER. can you believe it! one month has FLOWN by. What's it like you might ask? well, it's a WHOLE lot more work than I ever thought that it would be. Class is formated where we learn how to cue diffferent yoga postures. It takes about a week to learn a series of seven yoga postures.
3. I got a job at lululemon. I'm stoked. I love their brand culture. Everyone is so nice and friendly. It's definatly my type of Job. Plus I get to wear Yoga pants to work. Ultimate SCORE.
so now that i'm living a real life dream i only have one thing left to do.
FIND A MAN.
and like i said i'm in no rush. but lately it's felt right to venture away
from dating around to dating ONE person.
having that man who:
makes the first move.
that's confident.
i feel safe in his arms.
i get to honor his priesthood.
loves the lord more than me.
all this cold weather is getting to my head.
FIND A MAN.
and like i said i'm in no rush. but lately it's felt right to venture away
from dating around to dating ONE person.
having that man who:
makes the first move.
that's confident.
i feel safe in his arms.
i get to honor his priesthood.
loves the lord more than me.
all this cold weather is getting to my head.



1 comment:
my friend works at lulu - such a good job. she said it requires you to work out, and gives you free gym access and awesome deals. i need that!
Post a Comment