spring semster has been o so enjoyable
i'm taking one "real class" which is auditing
it's a challenging class but there's only 4 more weeks
and it's done.
Speaking of which this term has FLOWN by. already 2 weeks have past and there is just four weeks left. this coming week is mid-terms. it's definatly a little bit of a trip. I'm also taking a religon class and a weight-lifting class. this terms religon class has been the new testiment. and I have absolutly loved learning about the Savior's ministry while on this earth. I forgot how much I enjoyed reading stories from the Bible. I probably hadn't opened up my Bible since sophmore seminary. Weight-lifting has been an adventure in and of itself. I'm currently taking it with my roommate melissa. and we both haven't really done much weightlifting before. we are pretty much in the gym every day working out to try and get strong enough to pass the test. [it's not performanced based, rather it is based on a predetermined stand. which includes being able to do 20 pull up. umm great. since i've never even done one in my whole life. which explains the need to work out EVERY day.]
it's been a rather relaxing semester.
and hopefully it'll stay that way.
1 comment:
I love you! Are you coming home ever???
Post a Comment