ONE WEEK
7 days.
that's the amount of time that i have until i go back to CALIFORNIA living. i feel like this is going to be the longest week ever. i really don't know what to except life to be like over the pacific. all i can remember is there is tons of activities going on all the time and i have a car. a car to drive anywhere i'd like : ] o how nice that will be, driving.
time with the parents has been sweet. we played all day Saturday. We went to Kawela's, sharks cove, thai food, and wikki strip. i wasn't able to see them sunday, which left a really strange missing feeling inside of me. i just wanted to be with my parents hanging out enjoying the peace of hawaii. it's so nice to live in a tropical paradice in which people enjoy visiting. it''s a blessing that i could have my parents come out on this last week here, because dispit the PERFECT weahter and the sweet maui brown tan i'm getting. i am home sick...
time with the parents has been sweet. we played all day Saturday. We went to Kawela's, sharks cove, thai food, and wikki strip. i wasn't able to see them sunday, which left a really strange missing feeling inside of me. i just wanted to be with my parents hanging out enjoying the peace of hawaii. it's so nice to live in a tropical paradice in which people enjoy visiting. it''s a blessing that i could have my parents come out on this last week here, because dispit the PERFECT weahter and the sweet maui brown tan i'm getting. i am home sick...
7 days.
3 comments:
michelle!... your blog is awesome, I like the header picture a lot!
oh, and I hope things are good in Cali this summer for you... and hope you're back on the island in the fall!!
Michelle!! Have I told you how much I adore you! Well, I'll tell you one more time! I adore you!
I can't wait to see you in Cali!
Ps. I made that dress myself!
Post a Comment